RoOM oF ArT
Your are not a member
RoOM oF ArT
Your are not a member
RoOM oF ArT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RoOM oF ArT

For talents all over the world

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  facebook Groupfacebook Group  

the relation between man and his wife in islam

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MiDo2_ASD
7th class
7th class
MiDo2_ASD

the relation between man and his wife in islam Empty
PostSubject: the relation between man and his wife in islam   the relation between man and his wife in islam EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 6:03 pm

at first i don't mean with relation the sex ,but i mean the treatment .....

-i have to write this because lately i found some non muslims people say that why the man have to beat his wife and it is written in quraan that allah order the man to beat his wife so here is what the all people must know...........

1-there is no order from allah to the man for beating his wife there is another punishment like prevent her from sleeping with him and ......etc.

2-However,there is one case that beating is allowed that case is when your wife betrays you and i think it is normal thing that when seeing your wife with another man any man would beat his wife if she betrays him almost kill her.

3-so at last, there is story from prophet mohamed (puh) when he beat his wife do u know how??

-he beat his wife with swaak on her hand that is first and last beat to his wife so how people think that the quraan ordered man to beat his wife and they say the hate book aboyt quraan but if they called it hate book so why do u believe it ....
if u need more talk about that visite this site
http://www.submission.info/perspectives/women/wifebeating.html

note:
1-to people who don't know swaak, it is a pen-shaped wood piece which is used at this time as brushes for teeth and it also nowdays r made.

2-the story about mohamed (puh) why he beat his wife i know it if any one need to know it i can tell him .
Back to top Go down
sandy

PostSubject: Re: the relation between man and his wife in islam   the relation between man and his wife in islam EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 11:11 pm

since the prophet beat his wife with a toothbrush that once and only time, does not look too painful more like reprimanding but as you said that was the last and only time, so i would assume that he does not encourage people to beat their wife, but many people based their religion or quran and hadith, and when they see him beating his wife, they automatically assume you can beat your wife into submission. People take things generally or modify the rules to suit themselves.

You know where i am from, but other readers don't , wife beating is unheard of in my country more like it is so rare....and races here abhors wife beating not wife, you do not raise your hands against women and old folks, it is just not the culture here , it never happens under the reason of religion. As always , family matters are hard to intercepts. Such things happen between a man and women and well it stays there, who are we to judge??

In your defence, even though the religion allows it, but if you don't want to...nobody can force you.

Last edited by sandy on Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MiDo2_ASD
7th class
7th class
MiDo2_ASD

PostSubject: Re: the relation between man and his wife in islam   the relation between man and his wife in islam EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:10 pm

okay sandy here u r .....

but i will tell u why he beat her and not painful like u say it was very smooth .....and here is the story

there was blind man who came to the prophet (puh) for asking him some questions and his wife was there and of course u know that no woman should stay with unknown man for her so the prophet (puh) ordered her to leave this place and she reply to him saying that he was a blind man so it was very embarrass situation so he (puh) beat her smoothly one her hand and said that he is blind but u r not so she had to leave.
that was the story and i think u have a little mind because how this story encourage men to beat their wives because for me that was a beautiful way from prophet (puh) .

Also,how u say that this is a call for beating wives ,everything not taken as itself. we have mind to think and don't mix up things. Mad

Last edited by MiDo2_ASD on Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sandy

PostSubject: Re: the relation between man and his wife in islam   the relation between man and his wife in islam EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 9:35 pm

MiDo2_ASD wrote:
okay sandy here u r .....
how can u describe the great prophet (puh) with a mad man....................
but i will tell u why he beat her and not painful like u say it was very smooth .....and here is the story

there was blind man who came to the prophet (puh) for asking him some questions and his wife was there and of course u know that no woman should stay with unknown man for her so the prophet (puh) ordered her to leave this place and she reply to him saying that he was a blind man so it was very embarrass situation so he (puh) beat her smoothly one her hand and said that he is blind but u r not so she had to leave.
that was the story and i think u have a little mind because how this story encourage men to beat their wives because for me that was a beautiful way from prophet (puh) .

Also,how u say that this is a call for beating wives ,everything not taken as itself. we have mind to think and don't mix up things. Mad

Yes , you and me have mind, unfortunately some don't.
Back to top Go down
MiDo2_ASD
7th class
7th class
MiDo2_ASD

PostSubject: Re: the relation between man and his wife in islam   the relation between man and his wife in islam EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 9:36 pm

okay sandy don't mix up again bounce
Back to top Go down
sandy

PostSubject: Re: the relation between man and his wife in islam   the relation between man and his wife in islam EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:16 pm

Of course, a great cleric said the same things but he elaborated in the end. well, it's your culture

http://www.forumpakistan.com/saudi-cleric-muhammad-alarifi-explains-wife-beating-in-islam-t30565.html

Of course some people go to greater lengths

http://video.thechurchofgoogle.com/religion/islam-video/wife-beating-in-islam-only-a-rod-will-help.video

In my opinion two video views are contradicting each other

For your information, i do not agree wife beating any form unless the two of you decided to get ahem....kinky.....then you can use a whip. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MiDo2_ASD
7th class
7th class
MiDo2_ASD

PostSubject: Re: the relation between man and his wife in islam   the relation between man and his wife in islam EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:48 pm

okay sandy here u r .......................
the first video is 100% right and no doubt about that but the second one sorry i think the imam get mad with this talk but
i can't deny he is correct in the second and third examples and about the contrary of them....hmmm
they r cleric and everyone has his opinion but allah give an order and that in the first video so take up the first one not the second and also he said some words i have already said

woow i am clever bounce bounce Very Happy Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the relation between man and his wife in islam   the relation between man and his wife in islam Empty

Back to top Go down

the relation between man and his wife in islam
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RoOM oF ArT :: Islamic....اسلاميات :: Islamic General talk..موضوعات اسلاميه-
Jump to: